Sunday

The Weekend...

So today I hung out with my brother again. We went to our Grandparent's house and chatted with them for a while before going to the movie "Django Unchained", and what a film it was. Despite Christoph Waltz portraying his character almost exactly as he did his "Inglourious Basterds" one, it was quite riveting, but not necessarily in a good way. The film was tense at many times, and almost unbearable at others. It deals with cruelty, and doesn't apologize for it, but, it doesn't just show it either, it seems to shove it in your face. Leonardo DiCaprio is absolutely insane as a southern plantation owner, and his character keeps most of that tension I spoke of in the air.

Anyhow, after surviving Django, we went to meet our grandparents at "Luigi's Steakhouse" for pizza and wine. 




I like what they did with the place. I was at that very same location over 10 years ago, and it was dingy, cheap-looking, and run down. The pictures don't do it justice, but they really classed the place up. If I lived near there, I'd go there all the time, but alas my grandparents live 2 hours away from where I do!

Anyhow, we had a good time and me and my brother went home.

No comments:

Post a Comment