Saturday

Dream Journal - 1/5/2013

So I had an interesting dream last night; it was definitely an element of my shadow.

In it I was none other than Hank Moody from ShowTime's "Californication". 


Me and a girl (I assume my anima) were on our way to meet with Rza about a movie he was making. Turns out, he didn't have enough money to put it out, and all the studios had cut off his funding, so he turned to me for the extra cash. We sat in his trailer around a table (Me and a girl, Rza and a girl) and talked about the movie extensively. Afterwards, it was agreed that I'd help him and Rza was happy. 

He then went off to set the thing in order while I waited outside the trailer. When he returned, however, he looked angry. He stepped close to me and I backed up a bit. As if sensing the fear, Rza continued to move forward until I fell into the door opening on the trailer. He pounced on top of me accusing me of something (can't remember what) but while he did so, it felt like his feet were clasped around my balls and the pain was getting worse and worse as I tried to reason with him. Rza seemed unaware that he was causing the pain and simply took my growing discomfort as my own guilt. Then I woke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment