Tuesday

The Fat Cat.

So I found this piece of writing while cleaning out my room today. Turns out I can be just out of my mind if I want to, course as I recall, I wrote this particular 'piece' with a friend of mine, but still, it's making me wonder if I've ever done drugs...



Fat Cat!

1: You stole my hat!

2: I didn't do that,
Blame it on the
Fat cat!

1: Blame that cat!
Blame that cat!
He stole my hat!

2: Just like that.
- You could make it into a coat,
But it'd be more like a boat

1: 'Cause it'll float

2: 'Cause it's a fat cat,
Fat cat.

1: That cat!

2: It sure is fat!

1: Fat cat!
Fat cat!

2: The cat is fat.

1: Rhyme that

2: And that's that!

1: You can't even believe that
Fat cat!

2: What a cat

1: He's really fat

2: What kind of cat?
What kind of cat?

1: A fat cat,
Really fat

2: Fat cat
Fat cat

1: I can't even find that cat,
There's so much fat!

2:The cat is what?
The cat is what?

1: The cat is fat!
The cat is fat!

3: There's kids on my lawn
Doing some crazy rhyme about
A fat cat and won't stop.

1&2: The cat is what?
The cat is what?

3: It's a fat cat!
Fat cat!

All: Rhyme that!

*  *  *

3: Matt's fat?
Matt's fat?

1&2: No, the cat's fat!

3: Oh a fat cat,
Imagine that.

All: We're going back-to-back
With a fat cat-

No fat cat passes a
Black hat beside Matt
(Who ain't fat)

3: That's the cat!

1: You got that.

No comments:

Post a Comment