Tuesday

More Relics From The "Before-Time".

So, I'm still cleaning out my room and I've found more stuff. I'm starting to think I've lost some kind of creative genius in myself, because some of this stuff is really good. Anyhow, enjoy!


________________________


Now that Bob Dylan, he's a friend of mine,
And I've known him for many years.
He got me to widen up my intellect
And to open up my ears.
All of those who shout his greatness
By simply crying out his name,
They all seem a bit deluded
And a bit too obsessed with fame. 
Though me I hardly see the point
To bringing myself down low
On account of another fella here from
Desolation Row.



_________________________



"Every time I look in the mirror, the sky is breathing it's sacred tune."


_________________________





Poe a Tree.

Stickly/mangly
Outstretched from the
Pole;

Stuck to flat.







_________________________


"Probably the best I've ever written, but on the worst subject I've ever had to write about."




No comments:

Post a Comment