Friday

Dream Journal - 12/28/2012

So last night I had such a weird dream. I was in a hall of sorts- Not a hallway, but like a grand Hall building where community leaders meet or something like that. I was there with various members of my family and co-workers. Apparently, the place was under some kind of renovation.


Anyhow, I kept going around, exploring, mostly as an excuse to dodge work. I even got called out on my laziness at some point, but it was just too interesting for me to ignore the things going on. I remember people carrying something away (I think they had unearthed it at the far end of the hall) and it might have been an elephant carcass. Anyhow, As I watched them carry this thing out, I went around one of the tables, and it was actually a large log of wood; they had forced a live tiger to bite around the log, so that he was essentially prisoner to the log via his mouth. His exposed teeth were huge, and they were going to cut the teeth off, to make him less dangerous I guess. The tiger just stared forward fearlessly, and even contained as he was (there were four guys holding his body still, two holding his head to the log, and two others ready to cut the teeth), I still felt great respect for it's power.

That's all I can remember, but afterward I looked up some tiger pictures online and found a few that I really liked, hope you enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment