Thursday

Jessica Simpson... and Why I Wouldn't Fuck Her in the Ass...


So I think Jessica Simpson is cute, and have for quite some time. I remember when I first saw her on "The Dukes of Hazzard" poster back in '05, and how I thought to myself "Wow, what a woman!" Only years later did I actually see clips of the movie on tv; found it to be too "southern" for my tastes, and found Jessica Simpson's character, Daisy, to be lacking in substance. I guess I was hoping for more than a marketing ploy to get people to watch a movie, but I've learned my lesson since then. 

Anyhow, I've since watched her music video "These Boots Are Made For Walkin" and found it to be outright sexy. I don't like the song itself, but the moves Jessica puts on are incredible. It's hard to find a female performer who isn't afraid to be what she is: a woman. It's even harder to find one where the girl actually seems to be enjoying her state as a sexual creature, rather than using it as yet another marketing ploy, which "The Dukes of Hazzard" producers did with the video in question... but I digress, what does all this have to do with anal sex?

Well, for me at least, anal is the cherry on top of the cake when it comes to a relationship. If I were to break it down, it'd go something like this: Oral is expected, pussy is a given, and anal is the cherry. That wonderful, tight little cherry. For years I had thought I just wanted anal as a default when it came to my relationships, but I've begun to notice something; It would appear that some women bring that desire out in me, while others seem to shut it down. It solidified itself when I was watching Jessica Simpson's music video (mentioned above), I noticed that her legs (and I've always been a leg man) were disproportionate to her body... like, it looks like she works out, but only her legs, which makes them bulky-looking. Then there's the fact that her legs are on the short side, which never helps matters. It's a shame really, but alas, even if I did ever end up with Jessica (riiight), the possibility of anal would be out the window. Unless of course she wanted to make the issue into a marketing ploy to save her reputation by paying me to do it, but I think she's just fine where she is. 

Now, I'm not saying I find her any less attractive (I know, "lol, wut?") what I am saying is that the way she's built just turns me off of anal. It's just one of those things.

No comments:

Post a Comment